- Screening vents, installing chimney caps, and sealing potential or current entry holes reduces the opportunity for future human wildlife conflicts.
- It is a technique where damaged areas or possible penetration points are made uninhabitable or penetrable to the animal.
- We will inspect the entire structure to find the current problem area(s), as well as any potential problems areas that should be repaired. We will give you an itemized estimate of these repairs and prices in your service agreement. You have the option to do what repairs you feel comfortable with. We will only recommend repairs to areas that currently have wildlife entering and also those that we feel are important to prevent future wildlife problems.
Chimney Caps and Covers
- We offer standard and custom chimney caps and covers.
- Custom chimney caps and covers are offered in galvanized, black, and copper.
- Burial fencing is installed in the ground around low lying decks, patios, or porches to keep animals from burrowing under them.